Whether it’s a deluxe apartment or a duplex, we can help!
As a homeowner attempting to lease your own property, you may end up answering property calls at all hours of the day, meeting strangers at your home, potentially missing out on qualified tenants due to lack of marketing, wondering if they will pay rent on time, and the list goes on. It can be a headache, but it doesn’t have to be.
At Up Realty, we specialize in finding you reliable and responsible tenants in the least amount of time possible.
How we do it:
- Market the property to potential tenants and other Realtors
- Prescreen potential tenants to “weed out” those who don’t qualify
- Setting appointments and showing the property
- Once we receive an application, perform a full background check including criminal and credit.
- Verify employment and rental history
- Prepare legally binding lease documents and explain the terms of the lease to both parties
- Obtain a security deposit and first month’s rent and provide to landlord prior to tenant’s move in.
- Schedule a key exchange between the tenant and landlord or personally meet the tenant at property to exchange keys on move-in day.
- Stay available to answer any questions regarding the lease during term of lease.
*At this time UP Realty does not provide property management services. For property management recommendations, please contact us.